We are still trying to figure everything out here. This is what we know so far:
- We will start teaching our first class on March 17th, Teachings of The Living Prophets.
- Every Friday night we will be at the Institute for SASWAFFN. Soup and the Spirit and Waffle Night. They try to have someone come and give a spiritual message, and this week it will be us.
- The wards here have great names: Baldy Mountain, Bear Mountain, Arctic Valley, Cook Inlet, Meadow Creek, Kotzebue, Chugach Foothills, Russian Jack, Northern Lights, to name a few. Much more fun than numbers!
- It isn't really cold. Everyone tells us this has been an unusually warm winter. Hope next winter will be also.
- People don't wash their cars very often. We have seen many, many very dirty cars. This was in a Fred Meyer parking lot. These actually aren't too bad. Notice the pile of dirty snow on the left by the stop sign.